Job Description & How to Apply Below
Busy P&C retail Brokerage in Brooklyn is looking for an experienced CSR/Account Executive.
- Work on short time lines in competition situations for prospective clients
- Gathering and analyzing of underwriting information (exposure basis/complete renewal applications, corresponding coverage needs, etc.)
- Creation of submissions
- Comparison of competitive quotes
- Comparison of Binders and policies to quoted coverage and underwriting information
- Process Premium Billing/Premium financing
- Prepare, review and distribute Certificates of Insurance and Auto ID Cards
- Process, review and distribute endorsements
- Respond to Client questions and issues
- Manage policy changes and documentation in Agency Management System
- Support Team leader in client retention
Qualifications for the Account Executive:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Working Knowledge of Agency Management System Applied Systems or comparable (Applied EPIC preferred)
- Understanding of processes, procedures and timelines for new and renewal P&C business.
- Comprehensive understanding of property and casualty coverages.
- Strong analytical and Critical thinking Skills; Detail oriented.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent\verbal and written communication skills
- Affable and gracious manner with clients and business partners
- Ability to work in Team setting. Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with Clients, underwriters and Team Members.
- College Degree or demonstrated equivalent work experience
- Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Insurance Designations preferred (ARM, CIC, CPCU, etc.)
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: