· Manage and assign work schedules for maintenance/housekeeping employees
· Control attendance records (time clock punches, approve PTO and track attendance) for maintenance/housekeeping staff.
· Troubleshoots and repairs all defective warehouse equipment including dismantling of machine and installing of new or repaired parts, using hand tools and power tools
· Performs routine maintenance on all warehouse equipment and company vehicles.
· Upkeeps all maintenance records and inventory of spare parts
· Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear
· Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
· Perform building and facility maintenance as needed, including grounds keeping and snow maintenance
· Run errands as directed by a supervisor
· Request quotes for maintenance & repairs as needed
· Keeps work areas clean and organized
· Responsible for cleaning equipment and repaired items in the area upon completion of repairs
· Responsible for storage, cleanliness and care of tools, fixtures and attachments used
· Promote a safety-oriented culture
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· 2 years of experience in a maintenance environment
· Solid mechanical ability/aptitude
· Experience with small engine diagnosis/repair, preferred
· Forklift repair experience, required
· High school diploma or GEDCompany Description
Ascend Staffing is one of the leading companies in Temp to Hire in the Staffing Industry. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Ascend Staffing is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied!!
*Ascend Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ascend Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.