SequelCare of Maine is Growing!
We are looking for caring, compassionate, energetic team players to join our Home Health Division as a Personal Support Specialist. We provide services for clients of all ages, throughout the state, allowing them to maintain their independence and dignity in a setting where they are most comfortable-their own homes!
SequelCare of Maine is part of a national organization, Sequel Youth and Family Services, and we have been helping families in Maine since 2010. We are a growing agency dedicated to the professional development of our programs and staff. If you’re looking for an agency to grow with, we’re it!
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Wages
- Great work/life balance
- Rewarded for your compassion
- On site Training's/Courses!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- We offer an extensive benefits package to all field staff that average 30 billable hours.
Provides direct care home health services to meet the client's personal needs, promote the client’s comfort, and create a safe and clean environment.
- Following Plan of Care which may include personal care which may include feeding, bathing, dressing, mobility, and other services
- Meets safety needs of patients/clients and using equipment safely and property
- Observes and reports changes in the condition and needs of the client to the supervisor.
- Maintains and submits documents as required by agency policy and regulatory requirements.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Experience: Willingness to be trained.
Driver's License and Vehicle Required
*We are an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly EmployerCompany Description
SequelCare of Maine was founded in 2010 and has proudly served the families of the State of Maine ever since. We take pride in the work that we do with children, adults, and families throughout the state. There is an old adage: “There’s no place like home.” This rings especially true to the families that we serve. At SequelCare of Maine, we listen and understand the concerns our families are facing and are here to help.
We are confident that our clients and families turn to SequelCare of Maine because of our heartfelt commitment to providing outstanding care with compassion, excellence, and dependability. We are proud of our reputation for providing the highest standard of care to ensure that our families not merely exist in their home and community, but thrive!