Premier Machining Technologies, Inc. a growing company that provides precision machined parts & components to a wide variety of industries in a wide variety of materials is seeking a team-oriented person to take part on our 1st shift within our Mazak Lathe Dept.
We offer a great working environment. Our facility is modern, friendly, clean, & air-conditioned. Our equipment is well maintained Mazak Lathes with sub-spindles and live tooling.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Perform setups from proven programs
- Complete machining tasks with minimal supervision
- Perform part inspections for accuracy
- Assist in maintaining our production schedule
- Keep work area neat, safe & organized
Position Requirements Include:
- Minimum 4-5 years of CNC lathe machining experience
- Must be able to read prints
- Have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work with others and independently
- Must be able to work within the US
Pluses would be:
Mazak lathe Programming
Integrex 5 axis machining center programming would be a huge plus
This position is full-time offering some of the best benefits and pay in the area.
- Paid Vacations
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Great Pay that reflects your hard work and experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 /hourCompany Description
We are a high precision machine shop in the Buffalo Area, we are also ISO certified. We are a mid size shop with first shift only with multiple types of machine, CNC lathes, mills, Swiss style, and 5 axis machines. We have been in business for over 13 years and have never had a lay off, unlike many other companies in the area. We offer one of the lowest premium and deductible health insurance programs.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,