To use any one of the following presses: SmartPress, Preco, Niagara, Ttarps or Slitter, in accordance with Sealing Device's work instructions for die cutting operation to produce a die cut product to customer specifications.
- Review the router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
- Set up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
- Perform first piece cut and check for proper depth.
- Perform first piece and in-process inspection when required if math qualified, or send to Quality Control for inspection.
- Run the job to produce the correct quantity of product.
- Spot check die cuts during cutting and notify supervisor of any quality or mechanical problems.
- Package product for shipment as direct by router or supervisor.
- Record accurate times on the router for each job performed.
- Bundle and tag all usable centers with traceability information as required in the work instructions.
- Follow work instructions for each area of the fabrication department.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Maintain good housekeeping as required.
- Assist in the training of new hires.
- Report quality problems to applicable supervisor.
- Responsible to follow departmental procedures and work instructions as written and recommend improvements as necessary.
1st and 2nd shifts availableCompany Description
Sealing Devices is one of the largest, privately-held manufacturers of o-rings, gaskets, EMI shielded o-rings, gaskets, seals, adhesives, tapes, vents, sponge and sealing products in North America.
Sealing Devices manufactures molded rubber parts onsite, and provides Applications Engineering assistance for all sealing applications. Authorized fabricators of Parker o-rings, Chomerics EMI shielding, 3M VHB tapes, Rogers Foams and Sponge, Flexitallic spiral wound gaskets, Gore vents, and Viton o-rings, metric o-rings sealing and shielding.