Kamco Supply Corp of New England, the regions largest distributor of commercial building products, is currently seeking a motivated, experienced, Non-CDL Delivery Driver to join its success-driven team.
If you are a licensed Driver who is looking for a rewarding, local opportunity with an established company, we want to hear from you! In this role, you will ensure the safety of each delivery from the moment you leave the facility until you have completed each job.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Treating customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Conducting a safe work zone during each job site
- Making deliveries in a non-CDL vehicle as needed
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely
- Documenting every step of each delivery by taking and uploading photos with our ODT tablet system
- Using your discretion to avoid damaging job site property when unloading materials
- Obeying all regulatory agency and company safety directives
- Providing warehouse support as needed
- Completing a thorough load check on your truck before leaving branch, ensuring that all delivery materials are firmly secured and all parts of your truck are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Obeying all traffic laws and weight limits
- Completing and filing all logs and required government paperwork in a precise and timely manner
- This position does not require overnight travel
Specific qualifications for the Delivery Driver position include:
- Valid Driver’s License (Willing to help the right candidate obtain a CDL)
- The ability to lift 75-100 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to stand, climb, lift, bend, and reach throughout complete shift
- Pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens are required
- Forklift experience is preferred
Benefits may include:
- Health and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kamco provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender identity, veteran or disability.
Drug Free Workplace
All potential candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen, a background check and have a clean Motor Vehicle Record prior to any job offer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Clean driving record
Required license or certification:
- Class D
Kamco Supply Corp of New England
1300 Perry Street at Dole
Buffalo, NY 14210
· (718) 823-3905
If you have the right attitude and experience, we look forward to you joining our team!!!Company Description
Kamco Supply Corporation of New England distributes a wide range of building materials throughout Connecticut, Upstate New York, Rhode Island and Western Massachusetts. We offer a comprehensive selection of more than 100,000 products from leading manufacturers, a trained and knowledgeable sales staff, and 24 hour delivery service.
Kamco is a one-stop shopping source for contractors, residential homebuilders, commercial drywall and acoustical professionals, and institutional/municipal accounts. We carry a full selection of acoustical products, steel framing, drywall, insulation and lumber/millwork from manufacturers such as Armstrong, Telling, Owens Corning, and Certainteed.
Kamco offers several custom services, including pre-hung interior wood doors, the capacity to machine match existing trim, a wide range of millwork products and commercial metal door modifications. Our nine strategically placed branches makes Kamco a convenient source of building supplies wherever the jobsite.
We have over 1.5 million square feet of warehouse space which allows 90% of our inventory to be protected from the weather, and a technically oriented sales and support staff of 80, ready to assist you with your next order.
Kamco Fast Facts:
- Nine convenient locations
- 1.5 million square feet of space, most of it weather protected
- More than 100,000 products to choose from: a virtual one-stop shop
- 24-hour on-site, on-time delivery service - weather and site conditions permitting
- Extensive fleet of trucks, including 8-story booms, flatbeds and box trucks
- More than 200 dedicated employees, including a knowledgeable sales staff
- Customer service representatives who guarantee 100% satisfaction
- Experienced millwork and metal door technicians to ensure craftsmanship and quality modifications