Frontline Call Center is now seeking qualified applicants to workfrom home!
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to empathize with customers and calm them down.
- Exceptionalattention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Prior call center experience in a high call volume environment preferred.
- Technical abilities sufficient to install/uninstall programs and troubleshoot your own equipment.
-A quiet place to work at home with a locking door. It is critical to prevent background noise on calls by choosing a distraction-free area where callers cannot hear any sounds such as kids, barking dogs, traffic, doorbells, TVs, radios, etc.
-A high quality USB headset for training and live calls
-A strong, reliable and hardwired internet connection. --- Minimum speeds of 20 mbps download, 5 mbps upload and LESS than 50 ms ping time is required!
-A computer equipped with a fast processor and sufficient hard drive size, and TWO monitors.
-Previous call center experience strongly preferred.
We have Openings for our Dedicated Support Team
* This position will be starting as a long-term Temporary assignment, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
* Must be available to Train weekdays.
* Must have open availability to work any shift as is necessary for the Company.
* Attendance is vital! Please do not apply if you are not serious about employment.
* This position entails handling inbound calls for a dedicated client.
The following shift is available:
Full time weekdays and weekends, hours vary.
Pay rate - $11.50 - $12.00 an hr.
TRAINING- Takes place during the daytime hours of Mon-Fri, for about one week, and then the regular/full-time shift will begin.
**Frontline is currently only hiring in these states: AR, FL, GA, MI, NC, SC, OH, TX, UT, WA and VA**
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision, eligible on the first of the month after the 60'th day of employment with us.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro