Retail Store Associate
Are you looking for a retail position that offers a chance to make a difference? Come be a part of something worthwhile. When you work with Goodwill of North Georgia you’ll receive valuable training and experience, as well as the confidence to move into leadership positions.
We offer benefits and excellent training. Best of all, when you come to work, you’ll know that your efforts make a meaningful difference in countless lives and communities. When you pursue a career with Goodwill, you’ll help others reach their potential while you build a future of your own.
What we’re looking for:
• Basic math and reading skills
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to push, pull, lift, up to 30lbs. with or without accommodations
• The ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
• The ability to bend, reach and grasp throughout the work day
Due to the nature of the role, weekend work is required including a flexible schedule of nights and holidays. You may work in all types of conditions including heat, cold and dust, and you need to be able to physically process (both loading and unloading) donated items with or without accommodations.