Customer Relations Jobs in California — Search & Apply
3 days ago
Temp Fair Assistant - Art
Customer Service, Marketing/PR
Position: Temp Fair Assistant - The Other Art Fair - Location: California - - The Other Art Fair is looking for a Temp Fair Assistant...View this Job
Temp Fair Assistant - Art JobPosted by
3 days ago
Acquisition Marketing Manager - Marketplaces
Position: Acquisition Marketing Manager (Paid Search) - Marketplaces - Location: California - - Leaf Group is looking for an Acquisition...View this Job
Acquisition Marketing Manager - Marketplaces JobPosted by
4 days ago
Event Marketing Manager - Art
Position: Event Marketing Manager - The Other Art Fair - Location: California - - The Other Art Fair is looking for an Event Marketing...View this Job
Event Marketing Manager - Art JobPosted by
6 days ago
Covina - California
Position: IMMEDIATE HIREFULL TRAINING - - IMMEDIATE HIRE - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - FULL TIME POSITIONS - - We are a leading...View this Job
Sales JobPosted by
1 week ago
Entry Level - Expanding Oc Area
Anaheim - California
Position: entry level positions - expanding oc area - our company is about to begin, we are planning new expansion opportunities in...View this Job
Entry Level - Expanding Oc Area JobPosted by
over 3 months ago
Marketing Project Manager, Marketing Program Manager
Carlsbad - California
Job Description - The objective of the Marketing Program Manager (MPM) is to manage the day - to - day client relationship and program...
Skills Needed: • 5+ years in marketing communications, agency account and/or project managementView this Job
or similar role.
• Good understanding of marketing communications strategies, channel usage, customer journey, marketing funnel, KPIs, and digital marketing trends.
• Bachelor degree in business/marketing/communications; will consider equivalent experience.
• Experience managing marketing program execution from strategic collaboration through completion of tactical deliverables.
• Ability to understand business strategies and prioritize activities appropriately.
• Experience with project management or workflow systems.
• Must work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
• Able to work in a highly matrix environment and effectively navigate systems/processes.
• Resourceful in solving problems.
• Team player with excellent people skills and written / verbal communication.
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, engaged, and accountable.
Marketing Project Manager, Marketing Program Manager JobPosted by TekWissen LLC