Hello! We are seeking a Medical Science Trainer to join our team in Cambridge, MA.
This role will be responsible for the overall oversight and execution of medical science training including identifying, designing, delivering and evaluating learning opportunities for our client’s Medical Science Liaison Team. This includes training and certification programs in support of our client’s field (MSLs), and internal medical affairs team in their rapidly growing global organization.
As a key member of our training team, you will be accountable for developing and leveraging training tools and programs that support ongoing learning while working collaboratively with cross-functional partners, such as our client’s commercial training and IT organization.
Specifically, in this role you will:
- Identify and align training needs of our client’s Medical Science team.
- Proactively identify opportunities and develop strategies for training.
- Create innovative and exciting learning materials from approved content for continuous learning.
- Certify completed trainings through knowledge assessments as required.
- Facilitate learning sessions, trainings, and seminars. Strong platform delivery skills are key.
- Proactively design and develop user friendly solutions to support evolving needs for new content and learning.
- Work collaboratively with sales training to provide appropriate support with material development and training program implementation.
- Manage and develop annual training calendar including ad-hoc trainings and new hire on-boarding.
- Monitor and update training requirements and certification credentials as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in clinical or life sciences preferred
- 5+ years of industry experience, including a minimum of 2 years’ experience in field medical science
- Life sciences training development experience, with a proven track record of success in leading, developing, and deploying effective training programs
- Experience in rare disease is a plus
- Polished presentation and public speaking skills
- Successful job history of promoting team cooperation and commitment to common goals
- Demonstrated proficiency with delivery of educational materials, systems, and processes
About True Group, Inc.
True is a certified woman-owned IT services company dedicated to our motto of being True to our People and True to our Clients. We are a single source provider with services including Managed Services, flyby®, Business Process Outsourcing, Help Desk Outsourcing, and Retail Solutions, and our clients range across multiple industries and various locations around the globe.
At True, We Advise. We Train. We Do.
For more information, please visit (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).