Clerical Bachelor's Jobs in Canada
5 days ago
Toronto - Ontario - Canada
About: - GAO Tec Inc. is a multinational company which has spread its influence in over 50 countries all over the world. For over 20 years...
Skills Needed: typing, chinese, english, writing
over 3 months ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Date Posted: February 27, 2020 - Position: Administrative Coordinator - Hours: Full - Time (40 hours/week) - Start Date: As soon as...
Skills Needed: Qualifications
• Post-Secondary education and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Administrative and team management experience an asset.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, OneDrive, and Outlook.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to foster supportive relationships.
• Proven organization skills and sense of urgency required.
• Quick learner with the ability to follow protocols and guidelines.
• Laptop and good internet connection required.
• Previous experience working from home required.
• Available Monday to Friday during regular business hours, as well as weekends.
over one month ago
Mayfield Heights - Ohio - USA
Important Skills Prior SAP knowledge Design for Manufacturability, Design reviews, DFA Software Design for Automation Develop options for...
Skills Needed: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent degree or education.
• Demonstrated understanding of New Product Introduction process.
• Experience with Project Management, Design For Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA), and Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
• Experience with PCBA design and processes desired.
• Ability to execute transactions in an Enterprise Resource Planning system, preferably SAP.
2 weeks ago
Position: MARKETING EXPERT - We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will...
Skills Needed: Requirements
· Proven experience of minimum 2 years as marketing specialist or similar role
· Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
· Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
· Well-organized and detail oriented
· Exceptional communication and writing skills
· Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
· BSc/BA in marketing or equivalent
over one month ago
User Experience Deasigned
Jackson - Mississippi - USA
The successful candidate will work as part of an active research team and be responsible for the evaluation and design of the user...
Pluses: PhD/MS. Experience working closely with the software architect and programmers of an Agile development team, gathering and assessing user requirements. Excellent communication skills with experience representing the user in the design/development process. Proficiency with visual communication tools such as PowerPoint. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, FireWorks, InDesign).
2 days ago
Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
2 weeks ago
Preschool Teacher - Contracted
Berea - Ohio - USA
Teaching, Child Care/Nannying
Preschool Teacher - Contracted School Year 20 - 21 - Department: Early Education Staff - Description: - Position available in service...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:
Associate degree or higher in ECE or related field, and be qualified to teach preschool
IF lesser than a BA degree, must be willing to attend college coursework toward a BA degree (Horizon will pay for tuition)
Experience in a preschool classroom setting
Level 3 CPL preferred
Willingness to update job knowledge with required ODJFS Licensing Rules and SUTQ professional development opportunities and industry trends
We seek someone who is prompt and reliable and who possesses a genuine love of children
Demonstrate cross cultural competency while working with Horizon's diverse population
Salary Range: Salary range is $26,500 (AA degree) to $28,500 (BA degree)
over one month ago
Lead Java Developer ETL
Sunnyvale - California - USA
Position: Lead Java Developer with ETL experience - Title: Lead Java Developer with ETL - Location: Sunnyvale, CA - Duration: Long Term -...
4 days ago
Delray Beach - Florida - USA
This role is not remote. You will be required to work in our Delray Beach, FL HQ. - YOUR ROLE - As a Data Analyst working full - time out...
Skills Needed: WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a quantitative role, i.e. Data Analytics or Business Intelligence
At least 2 years experience with data visualization tools, i.e. Looker or Tableau
Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to translate data into concise stories
Expertise with Excel needless to say you love pivot tables
Strong SQL skills and experience
Understanding of online advertising concepts
Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously in a startup atmosphere
Well versed in the application of analytic techniques and have some experience or exposure to predictive modeling
Expertise in data normalization and how it impacts performance positively and negatively
Knowledge of statistics is a plus
Experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Programmatic Advertising is a plus
over one month ago
Holt - Michigan - USA
SUMMARY OF POSITION - Under direction, The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to forging and machining...
Skills Needed: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• B.S.M.E. degree, or a B.S. degree with a concentration of Materials Engineering or related field.
• No less than 3-5 years’ experience as a Manufacturing Engineer is required.
• CAD experience is preferred but not required.
• Experience in capital appropriation evaluation and analysis.
• Training in Problem Solving preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Ability to apply logic and reasoning to solve problems, including identifying strengths/weaknesses, locating alternative solutions and conclusions, and approaches to problems; and making high-quality, timely decisions
• High attention to detail.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to read prints with an understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
• Must adhere to Company Code of Conduct and Core Values.
over one month ago
Instructor, Alumni Education Program
Calgary - Alberta - Canada
At NPower Canada, a charitable organization established in 2014, we are on a mission to help as many young people as we can by providing...
Skills Needed: What you bring to the team:
• The education. You have a B.Ed., M.Ed., or a comparable post-secondary diploma or degree related to Education and Training. You may have a Computer Science or IT related degree. CompTIA A+ Certification is beneficial, or the willingness to complete the certification within your first three months of employment.
• The experience. You have 2 to 3 years in a teaching or facilitation role, ideally to participants 18+. You understand the differences in style, language, and approach required to deliver to a young adult audience. You have experience teaching in an online environment.
• The compassion. You exhibit a high level of sensitivity, relatability, and emotional intelligence. You have an understanding of the socio-economic and mental health barriers faced by youth of all backgrounds, and you have experience working with diverse community members, including new Canadians, people with disabilities, LGBTQ, low income, and racialized groups.
• The technical skills. You are proficient with educational software including, but not limited to, Google Drive and Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Schoology, an LMS, and a CRM. You have exposure to a blended learning approach and can implement best practices in technology integration in the classroom. Familiarity or working knowledge of programming languages and Google Cloud Console are considered strong assets.
• The potluck contribution. You have that perfect potluck recipe, and you are willing to share. We work hard as a team, but balance is essential to us. We have weekly lunches where we talk about anything but work; it's a great way to come together.
Why should I join?
Joining NPower Canada is an opportunity to make an I - M - P - A - C - T:
Innovation. You will be part of our continuously evolving purpose, to reflect the needs of our employers and respond to the needs of the youth we support. We are always looking for ways to change, and we want team members to propose and try new ideas.
Motivation. You will make a measurable difference in people’s lives. Everything we do, and every action we take at NPower Canada is motivated by the chance to change lives.
Passion. You will have the opportunity to channel the desire and drive of the youth we serve. We support youth in overcoming adversity to achieve their career aspirations. The people who make up our teams are genuinely committed to making a difference.
Agility. You will be part of an industry-driven program that is growing strategically. We are always testing and evaluating new curriculum and approaches to programming. We foster a growth mindset and take pride in the way we change lives.
Collaboration. You are all in. And so are we. From admissions to alumni, from operations to fundraising, everyone within the organization works in partnership with each other. We are wholly focused on the opportunity we have to elevate NPower Canada’s mission and build a work and life skills program that is unique to Canada.
Tangible outcomes. You will be rewarded personally and professionally as you become a part of the communities we are raising up. What we offer is transformative, and each of us has a chance to see and hear the direct impact we have on the lives of the youth we serve.
Are you ready to make an impact with us?
At NPower Canada, we understand that not everyone acquires their skills and experience the traditional way. If you feel you can make a difference to our team and the communities we serve, and you have 70% of the qualifications listed here, please express your interest. We promise to consider your application.
NPower, Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NPower Canada will make every effort to accommodate any needs of candidates through the hiring process, under the Human Rights Code. Please inform us if you require any accommodation through the hiring process.
2 weeks ago
Digital Marketing - Virtual Intern/CO-OP
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
New York City - New York - USA
Position: Digital Marketing - Virtual Intern or CO - OP - Job Type: Internship or CO - OP - Job Experience: 0 - 5 years - This...
Skills Needed: Marketing, Typing, Writing, Reporting, Editing, Technology
3 weeks ago
Lexington - Massachusetts - USA
Regional Director - Location: Newton or Lexington, MA - As a Regional Director, you will be the CEO for your region with accountability...
Skills Needed: Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate
- A passionate desire to run your own STEM education business with support from an outstanding national team, and a dedication to doing whatever it takes to ensure that your region is successful and local families are thrilled with their experience
- At least seven years of experience successfully building partnerships and achieving sales goals is required. Sales experience in education and/or selling to education-centric families is a valuable plus.
- Excel at building authentic, trusting relationships. Strong local networks among elementary and middle-school families, school leaders, PTAs and parent groups, and/or community leaders is highly valuable.
- Comfortable maintaining fidelity to brand and program guidelines while simultaneously meeting local needs. Able to learn and leverage extensive national resources including program design, curriculum, online learning platform, marketing and sales tools, and extensive IT infrastructure
- Strong business acumen; able to use data to inform decision-making and improve results
- Proven ability to successfully lead diverse teams
- A passion for youth, education and/or STEM as evidenced by your career or volunteer experiences
- Track record of outstanding results and rapid career progression
- Outstanding written and oral communications
- Attracted to working in an entrepreneurial setting experiencing rapid growth
- BA/BS degree required
2 weeks ago
Electrical Design/Project Engineer
Boston - Massachusetts - USA
Position: Electrical Design or Project Engineer - We are currently seeking a self - motivated, team - oriented Electrical Design Engineer...
over one month ago
Systems Engineer Chicago
New York - USA
Our client are a worldwide leader in finance that uses next - generation technology and alpha - driven strategies to transform the global...
Skills Needed: Our client are a worldwide leader in finance that uses next-generation technology and alpha-driven strategies to transform the global economy. We tackle some of the toughest problems in the industry by pushing ourselves to be the best again and again. It’s demanding work for the brightest minds, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Here, great ideas can come from anyone. Everyone. You!
Hope is not a strategy. Engineering solutions to design, build, and maintain efficient large-scale systems is a true strategy, and a good one. Site Reliability Engineering is an engineering discipline that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. Practices such as limiting time spent on operational work, blameless postmortems and proactive identification of potential outages factor into iterative improvement that is key to both product quality and interesting and dynamic day-to-day work. Our culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, problem solving and openness is key to our success. Our organization brings together people with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We encourage our teams to collaborate, think big and take risks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on meaningful projects, while we also strive to create an environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to learn and grow. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them.
We are seeking talented engineers skilled in the art of integration who understand the Agile mindset and Site Reliability Engineering philosophies, yet, not constrained by how “things are usually done" and are willing to decompose and reinvent systems, processes, and tools. We're looking for passionate engineers to build some of the largest compute services on the planet; if you possess that rare mix of depth in Development, Operations, Networking, and Systems Engineering then we are waiting for your application. Apply to meet our talented team and let's see if you are the one that can help us scale to meet the demand of our largest initiatives.
Building and managing the world's most advanced compute, network and storage infrastructure and eliminating work through automation
Build automation to manage and monitor infrastructure services and applications
Ensure and improve the reliability, availability and performance of infrastructure and infrastructure-related applications
Investigating new ways to improve operations and defining new solutions to solve technically complex systems issues
Diving deep into service interdependencies and region specific configurations to find the root of a problem about to affect entire markets
Learn from industry leaders, distinguished engineers and investment professionals
1-4 years of industry experience on building and managing Compute, Network, and/or Storage systems and/or components
Proficient in Python
Experience using Linux
Experience in automating routine tasks
Experience in configuration management and infrastructure provisioning (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
Fundamental technology knowledge on: storage concepts (e.g., object/block/file storage, NFS), compute concepts (e.g., different OS environments, virtualization), networking concepts (e.g., DNS, HTTP, TCP, UDP, IP)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
Experience in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
Experience with modern monitoring tools (e.g., Splunk, SolarWinds, Grafana, Zabbix)
Experience developing APIs
Experience with source control (e.g., Git, GitHub, Perforce)
Knowledge of security concepts and best practices (e.g., ACL, IPSec, TSL/SSL, Kerberos)
Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive
Combination of interest, knowledge, and experience in finance, financial technology, and/or asset management industries
Generous Package available including High Base Salary, and other benefits