Community Health Bachelor's Jobs in Canada
1 week ago
General Practitioner/ Doctor/ Medicine/Group Practice
Toronto - Ontario - Canada
Position: General Practitioner/Family Doctor/Family Medicine/Group Practice - Position: GP, General Practitioner - Family Medicine - ...
Skills Needed: Qualifications/Education: Completion of a three or four year Medical Doctor (MD) degree program at an accredited university, followed by family medicine or specialty post-graduate training. Subsequently, completion of the qualifying examinations of the Medical Council of Canada and must be eligible for License with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC (CPSBC) provisional/full license or Canadian College of Family Practitioners (CCFP). Internationally Educated Medical Graduates (IMG’s) of Accredited Medical Schools who have completed their residency program within Canada, USA, Caribbean, UK, Ireland or Australia may be eligible for a Provisional License w a residency may not be required.View this Job
Experience Required: New Graduate Family Physicians and General Practitioners are welcome to apply. Ideally, experience working within a Primary Care setting as a Family Physician or General Practitioner is preferred.
General Practitioner/ Doctor/ Medicine/Group Practice JobPosted by Delta Division of Family Practice
over 3 months ago
Physical Therapist/Acquired Brain Injury / Concussion Rehab
Vancouver - British Columbia - Canada
Position: Physical Therapist - Acquired Brain Injury / Concussion Rehab - We’re Hiring – Physical Therapist Openings! - Physiotherapists...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
• Must have a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience with treating head injuries, balance and dizziness disorders, and/or other neurological conditions (less than 2 years of experience will be considered for the right candidate).
• Must be eligible for Registration with the CPTBC, College of Physical Therapists of BC
Physical Therapist/Acquired Brain Injury / Concussion Rehab JobPosted by McKenzie Health Care Recruitment
over 3 months ago
Intensive Behaviour Therapist
Scarborough - Ontario - Canada
Healthcare, Social Work
Aisling Discoveries Child and Family Centre is seeking energetic and adaptable Intensive Behaviour Therapists who are passionate about...
Skills Needed: QUALIFICATIONS:View this Job
▪ Knowledge of the community served by the Agency; a demonstrated understanding of access and equity issues; and awareness and sensitivity to diversity in the workplace and within the community are required.
▪ Ability to analyze data and use judgement to act appropriately within limits of guidelines
▪ Adaptability when faced with major changes/new processes; strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
▪ Strong interpersonal and team work skills to work in cooperation with colleagues, children, and families
▪ Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge and ability to operate computers and related technology comfortably and efficiently, from word processing to data management.
▪ A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and post- graduate Community College diploma in Behavioral Science or a 3-year Community College diploma in Behavioral Science along with the successful completion of mandatory provincial training. A combination of other relevant education/work experience may be considered.
▪ Fluency in a second language is considered an asset.
Intensive Behaviour Therapist JobPosted by HR Associates
over 3 months ago
Client Services Supervisor
Guelph - Ontario - Canada
Client Service Supervisor - Guelph, ON - Full Time - Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award - winning,...View this Job
Client Services Supervisor JobPosted by Closing the Gap Healthcare