Scheduling Coordinator -
- Responsible for coordination between Topre facility and Corporate Scheduling Team.
- Daily entry of production data for press and assembly
- Daily entry/confirmation of receiving data into Accountmate and BasePlan
- Responsible for gathering packing slips from all receiving associates daily, writing packing slips for any parts received without proper paperwork and confirming data in system.
- Responsible for monitoring short parts and hot parts and providing feedback to Corporate Scheduling Team.
- Responsible for daily cycle counts per schedule or at request from Corporate Scheduling Team.
- Responsible for communicating high scrap, die issues and build ups with Corporate Scheduling Team.
- Responsible for coordinating between engineering and production to support trials and managing trial part inventories.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Solid English language skills both written and oral.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Versatile, flexible, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Proven ability to handle multiple situations and meet deadlines.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Must be able to work occasional overtime during week and weekends.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
Since Topre Corporation establishment in 1935, Topre has been advancing its core technologies, in particular automotive stampings and weld assemblies. By applying these core technologies, we now supply a variety of high performance components and products to different industries in order to satisfy various demands of our customers. Come join our team here at Topre America Corporation!