Job Description & How to Apply Below
We are looking for an Equipment Mechanic.
- Repair and maintain tractors, compact construction equipment, mowers, small engines and other related vehicles and equipment.
- Responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing equipment efficiently.
- Utilize electronic service tools provided by the dealer.
- Continually improving technical and product knowledge by attending training provided by dealership/manufacturer.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, improve and promote quality, and monitor own work to ensure quality
- Observe all safety and security procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment and materials properly.
- Contribute to building a positive team attitude with other the departments in the organization.
- Follow instructions and promptly respond to management direction.
- Work with integrity, always upholding company values.
- Perform related responsibilities/accountabilities as required or directed.
- Must continually be able to lift and handle heavy loads up to 70 lbs.
- Must have good eyesight (correctable to 20/20) and normal hearing for diagnostics and troubleshooting equipment.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform repairs within the time parameters as established by flat rate time or billed time with the proper diagnosis.*
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area. Also, assist in keeping the entire shop orderly and clean.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with employees, vendors and customers
- Respond promptly to customer needs and manage difficult customer situations
- Complete and submit work orders.
Weekly Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study and review all relevant product repair updates.
- Report any faulty equipment or hazards to the shop supervisor.
- Meet with supervisor to discuss the weekly repair trends, comebacks and service problems.
Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay is based on experience - Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
- Health and retirement plans
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Uniform Allowance
- Drug Test required
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: