We are in need of Home Health Aides, Caregivers and CNA’s.
Let’s make a difference together to establish and provide much needed quality care. Become a part of OUR team and help make a difference in the lives of others.
- Provide health care services in patients residences
- Help with patient meals, as well as basic housekeeping functions
- Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
- Assisting or performing personal care including hair care, oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment through light housekeeping including changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming, cleaning kitchen and bathroom, and laundry.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a caring and compassionate caregiver, we want to hear from you!
Here are some of the benefits of working for Sweet Home Primary Care:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available to Full-Time Employees after 90 days.
- Ability to earn PTO For Full-Time Employees
- Weekly pay& direct deposit.
- Competitive salaries based on experience.
- Flexible schedules.(Full and Part-Time Positions Available)
- Career stability.
SURROUNDING AREAS ARE ALSO ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!Company Description
Sweet Home Healthcare was founded in 2012 and is a licensed, bonded and insured home healthcare agency specializing in live-in and live-out services from as little as 4 hours a day up to 24 hours a day, short term and long term assignments. We provide services throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania. We have set out to distinguish ourselves from other agencies in the quality of our people, the reliability of our screening process, our communicative approach with our customers, and the experience/tenure of our management personnel. We firmly believe that our people make the difference. We screen our care providers thoroughly. Our aim is to ensure our clients receive the best care for their loved ones. We operate under the guiding philosophy: "Compassion you can count on"