GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology, and more – all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the success of your career and our customers.
What does GEODIS have to offer?
- Automatic Pay Increase at 6, 12, 18 months of employment, annually after that
- Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- 90 Day Bonus
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
The Safety and Hazmat Coordinator is responsible for ensuring warehouse safety and hazmat compliance, to include: training, documentation, audits, and reporting.
- Coordinates and conducts classroom training for "powered industrial truck" training
- Maintains employee safety and hazmat documentation
- Coordinates and conducts safety and hazmat training as needed
- Develops and communicates safety and hazmat topics as needed
- Develops and implements training documentation changes, signage, and 5S projects
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with warehouse equipment
- PC literate to include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
GEODIS is a Supply Chain Operator ranking among the top companies in its field in Europe and the World. GEODIS, which is part of SNCF Logistics, which in turn is a business line of the SNCF Group, is the number one Transport and Logistics operator in France and ranked number four in Europe. The international reach includes a direct presence in 67 countries and a global network spanning over 120 countries. With its five Lines of Business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.