Job Description & How to Apply Below
- Candidate must have basic industrial electrician knowledge.
- Daily tasks are to finish and or improve any projects that 1st shift was working on throughout the day.
- Motor Control-Panel knowledge
- Troubleshooting electrical components and systems
- Install, repair and maintain electrical components of industrial equipment
- Able to read schematics, blueprints and other technical documents.
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks such as lifting heavy objects and or working in limited space work areas.
- Experience w/conveyer belts and conveyor ovens
- High/low voltage knowledge
- Second shift position
- Programming, Wiring and troubleshooting of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is a plus*
- Potential candidates will be taken to a power board for testing; must be able to identify the “issue” and resolve it.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: