AM Assistant Magic Days
Assistant Teacher (Am/Par-time)
Bilingual Child Care & Preschool
Bay Area Spanish Immersion program, is seeking, for our Home school in Castro Valley, a qualified and energetic full-time teacher/ that are nurturing and loving.
We are seeking for a Teacher who will work in partnership with the team, parents, and children. She/he will maintain respectful interactions with children, observe and support children's growth. We need creative, organized, energetic, nurturing and dedicated individual. She/he must love educating children and building a foundation for the future and open to learn.
- Spanish speaker
- ECE Units or relative studies is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
-Be able to carry up to 40 lbs.
-love play and have fun
-Open to learn
• Organizing and labeling materials, and display students' work in a manner appropriate
• Stocks teaching materials and supplies when needed.
• Planning and implementing activities with children.
• Facilitate activities for all children both indoors and outdoors.
• Planning and maintaining a safe, clean, learning environment and in assuring the well-being and safety of the children in his/her care.
• Becomes familiar with the written lesson plans, the daily schedule, methods for recording attendance, and all other daily duties.
•Help with the children daily reports, documentation and portfolios.
• Safeguarding all classroom supplies and equipment.
• Performs any other task deemed necessary by the supervisor and/or center director.
• Plans and preparing materials and supplies in advance for activities.
• Implementing behavior plans designed by resource teachers.
• Maintaining discipline and supervision of children during all the activities
• Appropriate communication with parents and staff
• Follows policies and procedures in our employee handbook.