Five Star Painting is growing! We pride ourselves in working with high-quality painting crews. If you are a painting subcontractor interested in working with our dynamic team, please fill out the application.
The ideal candidates are painting professionals who maintain the highest standards of quality and have experience in either residential or commercial re-painting. We aim to keep our subcontractors busy and develop a lasting business relationship! QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideal paint crews are 2-3 person crews
- Must have own tools
- 3+ years of painting experience
- Quality-conscious and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background check
- Understands and executes work orders in a timely and professional manner
- Maintains clean, organized work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies
- Inspects work for the highest quality
- Maintains strict attention to detail when working at customer’s property
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
Five Star Painting LLC is the franchisor of the Five Star Painting® franchised system. Each Five Star Painting® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Five Star Painting LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Five Star Painting® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Five Star Painting LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.