Technical Skill and Knowledge is to be expected, we are looking for a HVAC Service Technician or Installer who wants to serve their customer base at the highest level.
Responsibilities and Duties
HVAC Service Technician/Installer is responsible for keeping there company vehicle and appearance clean & organized.
- Debriefing dispatch and service manager each morning on any details they need to be aware of.
- Contacting Customers 30 minutes ahead to let them know your on the way.
- Diagnose HVAC issues, and Communicate options to customer.
- Give The Customer an Up Front Price to Resolve issue.
- Complete work in a Timely and Organized Manner.
- Clean Entire Work Area.
- Present the Completed Repairs to customer and Answer any Questions they may have.
- Collect Payment and Verify Customers correct contact info.
- Debrief dispatch of completion of job and make aware of any follow up items.
Qualifications and Skills
HVAC Service Technician/Installer is required to have a clean and valid drivers license, be Drug-Free, we do drug test. Clean background check, violent crimes, stealing, drug offenses are unacceptable. Clean and Smell good appearance. Must have worked in the industry for at least 2.5 years.
Financial Peace University
Company uniforms w/ laundry service
Company Vehicle customizable Stock
Paid Vacation up to 3 weeks
Paid Sick Days (used for anything)
Medical and Dental Insurance
401k with company Match
Company Cell Phone Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour