Commercial Window company looking for FULL TIME Glazing Foreman / Superintendent. Great opportunity to learn new skills within the construction industry from a well-established company.
The Glazing Foreman / Superintendent is responsible for ensuring all work is installed per the contract. Must conduct daily reports, deliver coordination, and look ahead of schedule, etc. The Glazing Foreman / Superintendent also schedules, supervises, coordinates installation and oversees quality and safety of assigned projects.
- Ensuring work is completed on schedule, on budget and to client and company standards.
- Scheduling and supervising daily activities of the crew/subcontractors
- Making sure all company and industry standard safety requirements are met
- Conduct daily safety meeting/toolbox meetings
- Maintaining a 3wk schedule
- Recording and reporting daily quantities
- Processing Timecards and daily records including: Receipts, delivery tickets, equipment inspection sheets, daily diaries and safety forms, etc.
- Attending hand off meetings/pre-construction meetings, subcontractor site meetings, scheduling/look ahead meetings, and safety meetings.
- Communicating/working frequently with appropriate personnel regarding job activities and status
- Building and maintaining client relationships through communication, respect and integrity
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Leadership skills are a must since this position requires excellent management and communication skills.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Candidates must possess basic Computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work up to 8 to 12 hours per day Monday through Friday as needed to ensure requirements are completed ahead of schedule. Weekend work might be required to achieve scheduling goals.
- Must be able to multi-task and adjust quickly to a high paced teamwork environment.
- Must be analytical, organized, highly motivated and capable of making sound decisions.
- Must have strong, demonstrative abilities to read, analyze and interpret technical information on blue prints while working in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- The physical demands of the position include: constant standing, walking, reaching, and gripping.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands 8 to 12 hours per day.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. and constant lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Willing to be cross trained
Competitive Wages and Excellent Benefits!
Benefits: We offer excellent health, dental, short-term disability and life insurance for all full-time employees after 60 days of successful employment. Employee's health, dental, life and long-term disability insurances are paid 100% by employer. (Dependent coverage available at employee's cost.)
Vacation, Paid Sick Time, and Holiday pay also available after waiting period.Company Description
Commercial Construction Glass/Glazing/Ornamental Metal Subcontractor.