Seeking an experienced Paralegal who is ready to take the next step up in their career. No more caps in pay, no more legacy systems in your way. We're creating an environment designed to foster the strongest teammates, instead of the cheapest. This is a chance to become part of a management team.
This is a newer, well-funded law firm with a solid caseload. You'll have the opportunity to set things up right - the way we like it - from the beginning.
- Personal Injury (Car Wrecks and others)
- Debt Collection
- Construction Defects
- More - If you have deep experience in personal injury and medical debts / liens, the rest will be straightforward.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Lien Resolution/ Balance Verification (Medicare, Medicaid, Health Insurance, etc)
- Using Automated forms - and Case Management System experience
- Tech Savvy - Word, Acrobat, etc
- Medical Record ordering
- Ideally, experience in drafting, filing, etc
We're starting from the ground up and building it right. If you are the type of self-motivated paralegal who wants the room to grow into firm management, this is a golden opportunity.