Growing ecommerce company seeks highly motivated individual to acquire and maintain relationships with individual makers and purveyors of natural, organic, and specialty products, as well as maintain existing product line. Employee will be responsible for reaching out to new product makers for endless aisle marketplace partnership and will be responsible for maintaining relationships with individual makers. The Product Development Manager will be responsible for handling and maintaining existing product line including images, product ingredients, and product descriptions across all of our platforms.
· Responsible for reaching out via email and phone to new makers interested in onboarding with Natural Commerce
· Responsible for procuring all necessary documents, images, and assets to get new makers onboarded
· Work with Director of Operations to get new makers uploaded to all platforms
· Work with Director of Operations to update product listings and discontinue products for individual makers.
· Responsible for maintaining relationships with individual makers
· Responsible for ensuring all images, pricing, descriptions and ingredients on all product lines stay up to date across all platforms
· Responsible for sending individual maker orders to makers, and updating tracking information
· Responsible for following up with Makers to ensure product is shipped within 48 hours
· Responsible for creating monthly specials for all endless aisle marketplace sites
· Some travel may be required
· Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will be a team player, have a great attitude, be extremely detail oriented, and able to meet deadlines.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Especially Excel
· Knowledge of Natural, Specialty, and Organic foods
· College Degree
· Clear Communication SkillsCompany Description
Natural Commerce was founded in 2014 by David Hack, a businessman devoted to redefining America's relationship with food. Based in Charleston, SC, Natural Commerce’s mission has always been to provide consumers with the most convenient means of shopping for natural, specialty, and organic foods. Natural Commerce is now the largest aggregated network of wholesalers, retailers, and grocery stores, as well as the largest aggregated repository or pictures, ingredients, descriptions, and nutritional information as well as the largest drop shipping fulfillment network ever created in the natural, specialty, and organic food space to help everyone on our platform sell more products to more customers more often.