Qualified candidate must be able to set up and run a press brake. The ideal candidates should have at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience working as a CNC Press Brake Operator in a manufacturing environment. Candidates should possess good analytical skills and ability to express clearly both in verbal and written form and be mechanically inclined with "hands-on" experience in this technical trade.
Candidates must be highly motivated and have the ability to work well in a team environment to cover one or more of the following work areas:
- Proficient reading mechanical drawings for machine and tooling setup
- Proficient with precision sheet metal, flat layouts, and bend deductions
- Operate CNC Press Brake in a safe manner
- Complete quality checks on the first article and completed parts
- Utilize hand measurement tools as required
- Perform necessary maintenance activities
This position offers competitive wages and benefits package.
Hours are 6:00 am - 2:30 pm, Monday-Friday