We are looking for experienced High Volume – Casual Dining Kitchen Management leaders to join our expanding Mac's Family Kitchen Departments in our North Carolina restaurants – Charlotte, Greensboro, Fayetteville and Wilmington.
- Must have at least 4-7 years of casual dining kitchen management experience (not fast food) and understanding of the complexities (P&L, management, food safety, sales-forecasting, staffing … etc. etc. etc.) of running a successful restaurant/business.
- Must have a "Hands On" approach and like to be heavily involved with the BOH Team during each shift including leading the line during peak business hours.
- Strong knowledge and application of Legal Regulations such as Health Inspections, Beverage Licenses, etc.
- Good planning, organization, time management, communication and delegation skills.
- Ability and knowledge to deliver a great guest experience.
- Skills and background to recruit, train, lead and develop talent within team members.
- A friendly and enthusiastic attitude with a flexibility to jump in where and when needed.
- Excellent People Skills with Strong Conflict Management and Resolution Skills.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours, nights/days and even holidays as needed. Our Kitchen Management Team will work a minimum of 50-55 hours per week.
- Strong Computer skills (Microsoft Office) and POS System knowledge
- Able to meet physical demands of jobs = lifting to 50 lbs. and stand on feet up to 10 hours per day
- Able to pass a background check and commit to a Non-Disclosure Agreement
What’s in it for you:
- No payroll deduction for Medical Coverage and a minimal payroll deduction for Dental Coverage for Employee Only
- Low Cost/Affordable Medical and Dental coverage options for spouse, child or family coverage via a pre-tax payroll deduction.
- Opportunities to create business partnerships within the community and city
- Career Growth for the future (as we expand – career opportunities expand).
- Ability to be a part of the management team in creating own “stamp” or style within the Mac’s family for this restaurant.
- Compensation package that includes competitive base salary commensurate with experience coupled with a strong bonus program.
Working in tandem with General Manager to oversee the following responsibilities:
- General Operations
- Quality and Sanitation
- Employee/Personnel Development
Mac’s is an EEO Employer and participates in E-Verify!
REMINDER .... ONLY applicants who have completed the pre-screening questionnaire will be considered and their resume reviewed.Company Description
Starting in 2005 as just an idea - 5 lifelong friends set out to create a fun-filled place to relax, cook and get together with friends and family to now 3 Concepts and 8 locations – the future is incredibly bright and challenging for those who wish to create a unique mark in the industry.
Mac’s Speed Shop is a unique, family-friendly, Carolina barbecue restaurant that uses award-winning cooking methods to create unbelievable BBQ served in a fun, high-energy environment. Our diverse menu includes must-have smoked barbeque meats cooked “low and slow”; comfort foods such as mac ‘n’ cheese, baked beans, collard greens and cheddar grits; chicken wings; hamburgers; salads and our own twist on Mexican – we like to call Mexicue. For those who want to experience Mac’s at home or on the road, we also offer our “full” menu for takeout; pickup orders and full catering services.