Well established and respected territory in NC. We are an independent manufacturer representative agency that covers the southern US. We primarily focus on the Equipment Rental and Building Materials Industries. Our customers are both locally owned and large national accounts. We have been in business 42 years, and we are very well respected in the industry.
The position is for central and western North Carolina. While it is already one of the top revenue producing territories in the company, there is very strong growth potential within existing and new customers.
We are looking for someone that is aggressive and has some industry knowledge. They must be able to develop product knowledge to be able to make sales presentations where you can make recommendations on product needs.
- Train the customers on the basic functions, uses, and applications of each product.
- Determine the market strategies and goals for each principal (manufacturer).
- Meet with regional and district managers to discuss their plans for things such as new products, group training, sales promotions, purchasing, etc..
- Resolving problems with products and services.
- Maintain contact with manufacturers on a monthly basis.
- Work with peers to share information.
- Maintain a knowledge of both your products and the competitive products.
- Work with a wide range of individuals at levels ranging from President to branch managers and inside sales.
- Provide strong post sales support.
- Must be able to travel some.
- Must have at least some construction equipment knowledge.
- Must have sales experience.