From discovering the prospects needs and matching them with the perfect apartment, to nurturing the resident experience while supporting the property’s needs; our Leasing Consultants are critical to building our apartment communities. Every day is an opportunity to meet new people and turn them into a loyal customer.
We are looking for dynamic, top performing sales people with high energy and superior sales and customer service experience. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast paced leasing office, juggle various tasks and work well within a team.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will be the first point of contact with prospective residents, current residents, vendors or Fairfield associates.
- This position will tour, qualify and sell the property’s features to prospective residents.
- Manage the leasing, closing and move in process with our new residents.
- Initial questions most likely come through you first. You must be quick to determine the customer’s needs, resolve and/or escalate to a higher level as permitted.
- Fostering new relationships with our customers is vital to the success of this position.
- We look to you to use your customer friendly personality as well as your ability to diffuse/resolve difficult situations while nurturing relationships.
- Using your strong administrative and computer skills, this position will manage various tasks, such as managing lease files, updating necessary paperwork and computer systems, completing marketing/advertising tasks, updating social media sites, etc.
- Weekends are required; must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
What you can bring to the role:
- Superior sales and customer service skills.
- Prior leasing experience is helpful.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good follow through.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Superior ability to help our customers and resolve any issues with professionalism and clear communication.
- Strong typing and computer skills as well as knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management accounting software is preferred.
- Your ability to manage several tasks at once while remaining detailed and well organized.
- Good follow through is necessary so our customers feel their needs are recognized and met.
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary responsibility.
What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Real estate and/or other license as required by law.