Chemistry Lab Jobs by Location
Leominster - Massachusetts - USA
Laboratory/Lab Tech, Engineering
Financially sound thermoplastic elastomer compounder is searching for a Formulation Chemist due to continued growth. This role is highly...
Skills Needed: Ideal Experience:View this Job
• Experience developing or reformulating TPE (thermoplastic elastomers) or TPV (thermoplastic vulcanizate) formulations.
• Experience collaborating with other departments to complete customer samples, product testing, and product scale-up.
• Experience providing technical information, assistance, and support to customers
• Experience providing technical support to the sales force in response to Technical Work Requests or Technical Service
• Experience reviewing new raw materials
• B.S. in Plastics or Chemical Engineering
• Must have hands-on industry experience in the formulation of TPE (thermoplastic elastomers) or TPV (thermoplastic vulcanizate)
• Self-motivated and able to operate independently in a fast-paced environment
• Work collaboratively with other departments to achieve successful commercialization of projects
• Highly organized with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to pass a pre-employment and background screen
Must be eligible to work in the United States – NO sponsorships.
Formulation Chemist JobPosted by Kaizen HR Solutions, LLC
2 weeks ago
Laboratory Equipment Analyst
Cork - Ireland
Biotech, Laboratory/Lab Tech
Position: Laboratory Equipment Analyst - Cork - Lab Equipment Analyst - Perm - GMP experience essential - A fantastic opportunity has...
Skills Needed: Science and ResearchView this Job
Laboratory Equipment Analyst JobPosted by FRS Recruitment
3 weeks ago
Medical Laboratory Supervisor
Dhahran - Saudi Arabia
Laboratory/Lab Tech, Healthcare
Position: MEDICAL LABORATORY SUPERVISOR MALE OR FEMALE - MNM Medical Recruiters Canada are seeking expressions of interest from suitably...View this Job
Medical Laboratory Supervisor JobPosted by MNM Medical Recruiters Canada
over 3 months ago
Cork - Ireland
Laboratory/Lab Tech, Science
Chase Resourcing are currently recruiting a Laboratory Technician for the Food & Dairy Chemistry Industry. This role is to be based in...
Skills Needed: EDUCATION / EXPERIENCEView this Job
• Degree level qualification in Food Science, Analytical Chemistry or other relevant subject
• Record of ongoing professional development
• Previous experience working within an accredited contract testing laboratory or food industry laboratory environment are preferred
but full training will be provided
• Thorough understanding of relevant quality system and accreditation requirements
• Good keyboards skills and experience of LIMS Systems, MS Office packages in particular Excel.
• Good standard of written and spoken English and numeracy skills.
Laboratory Technician JobPosted by Chase Resourcing Ltd