Miniature Me Academy is seeking an experienced, patient and caring infant/children teacher we have several flexible positions open and with one full-time (6-7hrs). Must be available early mornings and/or afternoons have reliable transportation. On call van driver needed as well inquire via phone call for this position. These positions are available to start immediately submit resumes to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or call (757)-366-0896.
Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, change diapers lift up to 50lbs, along with other functions. Teach elementary basics (when working with older children) with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the safety of self, infants or children. Ability to comply with MMA policies and procedures that are job-related and the ability to effectively communicate with the Director as appropriate to concerns of all infants/children served by this position.
- Candidates need to be at least 18 years of age
- Speak English
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- In addition, must be a Christian who actively attends church.
- Ability to act as mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Pay starts at $8.00 during 90 day probation to $10.00 an hour or more depending on evaluation.
- We have both full time and part time positions available