Psychology Graduate – SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent Psychology graduate exploring the possibility of becoming an Educational Psychologist?
Perhaps you have a passion to support children overcome barriers to learning and would love to work in a school-based setting?
We work with talented Psychology graduates to help you build your experience whilst you earn and gain invaluable skills to prepare you for further study. You will support children who may face barriers to learning such as Autism and/or Social, Emotional and Behavioural needs.
SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time paid position £300-£315 per week
- Term time only role, Monday – Friday
- Work alongside experienced and talented practitioners
- Warm and welcoming Manchester Primary School
- Working closely with the SENCo
- September Start
- Interviews ASAP – via video call in the first instance
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Degree essential, 2:1 or above
- Experience working with children is essential
- Confident, resilient, and empathetic
- Ideal for aspiring Educational Psychologists
These Primary Schools situated across Greater Manchester are looking to immediately interview candidates for the SEN Teaching Assistant position starting in September. The position is ideal for Psychology graduates looking to build upon their knowledge, and potentially develop a career in Child Psychology or Educational Psychology.
You will work in one school for the full academic year, allowing you to build relationships with key stakeholders including the SENCo, Teachers, parents and of course providing continuity for the child.
If this role is of interest to you then please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.Psychology Graduate – SEN Teaching Assistant
This job was originally posted as (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,