Large-volume south-suburban dealer is currently seeking experienced Auto Technicians. Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep experience is a plus.
- Efficiently perform work specified on the repair order
- Test-drive vehicles and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
-Must have at least 2 years experience
-Must have knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
-Must have excellent communication skills
-Must have a valid driver’s license
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits, paid vacation, 401k, a great work environment, and much more!