We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team! You will support our growth in the pipeline and utility industries, including natural gas, electric, and water.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients based on a deep understanding of their business and a commitment to their success
- Develop a working knowledge of industry regulations, trends, and business drivers
- Create use cases and define the business case to clients
- Long-term account management to ensure successful deployment of our technology and to monitor client success
- Support strategy development and provide market insights and feedback
- Attend trade shows, present case studies at industry events, and attend committee meetings
- Support the development of marketing materials
- Author proposals and RFP responses
- Convert pilot projects to production deployments
- Negotiate and close contracts over an extended period
- Work collaboratively with prospective clients to create SOW including schedule and budget
- Collaboratively work with project managers throughout the project
- Identify and pursue new opportunities with existing clients
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in sales, business development, and account management
- Experience in the pipeline and utility industry including natural gas, electric and water
- Familiarity with Esri GIS, GPS, SAP, Maximo, and other asset and work management systems
- Moderate to heavy travel in the US required
- Competitive pay and benefits including: 3.5% 401k matching & 80% healthcare coverage
- Employee stock option plan
- Casual work environment
- Location: Flexible
LocusView is a fast-growing startup developing and deploying next-generation software for built infrastructure industries including utilities and pipelines. Our software is used to automate the collection of all construction related data, including as-builts and material traceability records. We combine mobile applications with IoT and sensors to automate the collection and validation of infrastructure data in real-time.
Our clients include Fortune 500 utility companies with decades of legacy processes waiting to be transformed. Our products are leading the way in an industry at the beginning of their digital revolution. LocusView is a fast-paced company where we offer a relaxed yet stimulating work environment where employees have the opportunity to use their creativity and innovation daily. We are building a world-class product and deployment team who is passionate about developing and delivering practical, industrial-scale solutions. We believe in our people, and we provide the resources and opportunities for them to explore and grow.
If you want to be part of a team that is developing and implementing technology that makes a measurable improvement in public safety, infrastructure integrity, and operational efficiency, then now is the time to join us.