Founded in 2001, our is a leading supply-chain data analytics and managed services provider. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies and portfolio companies of leading and well respected private equity firms. They offer a unique working environment with a strong focus on their employees. They are constantly striving to be leaders not only in the industry, but in the community as well. They pursue unique ways to help their clients all the while searching for new ways to be active within their neighborhood and try and make a difference locally.
Logistics Operations Analyst (Jaggaer Experience):
The Logistics Operations Analyst (Jaggaer Experience) will be responsible for analyzing and understanding global supply chain data, identifying potential opportunities to improve efficiencies through automation and help to implement solutions, as well as working with team members to ensure projects meet and exceed client expectations.
- Analyze and understand global supply chain data, spanning several modes of transportation.
- Manage and analyze multiple clients’ shipping patterns.
- Investigate all reports, data and contract inquiries.
- Maintain a weekly task schedule, defining all tasks and resource requirements.
- Track project task deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Manage data output files and maintain quality assurance.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies through automation and help implement solutions.
- Validate output from other analysts and work as a team to ensure projects meet client needs and expectations.
- Previous experience working with freight data.
- Experience working with Jaggaer ASO and SQL.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work as part of a team, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary.