ServiceNow Business Analyst
The primary role of the business analyst will be running business requirements meetings, developing ServiceNow process flows, documenting use cases, and training end users. The ServiceNow Business Analyst will work directly with the ServiceNow Architect to create user stories and assist in project planning.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analyze business and technical process to determine process issues and coordinate resolutions, translating those requirements to either the ServiceNow development team or the project stakeholders
- Coordinate multiple projects in an Agile environment while reporting to stakeholders and process owners
- Creation of User Stories by taking a stakeholder’s requirements and translating those into a technical design document for the ServiceNow team to develop from
- Work with business & IT users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows, as well as determine where ServiceNow can fit into business processes to improve services
- Interact with subject matter experts, application developers, architects, support groups and end users to gather technical requirements that meet end user requirements and are in line with the technical standards of ServiceNow.
- Create ServiceNow reports, dashboards & homepages and use the data gathered to work with process owners to determine KPIs and room for improvement in the platform or training potential
- Create training and release documentation for end users
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, staff, and end users
Essential Skills, Characteristics, & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- ServiceNow System Administration certification and/or relevant ServiceNow platform experience
- Exposure to ITIL v3, specifically in the area of incident, problem & change, ITIL v.3 Foundations certification preferred
- 2+ years’ experience as a ServiceNow Administrator or ServiceNow Business Analyst, working with core Service Now ITSM, ITOM, CSM, GRC and PPM applications
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager, with at least 1 year experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience working with the ServiceNow Agile application
- Onsite training & ongoing career development
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great perks like onsite haircuts, massages, and intramural sports
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Casual dress and company lunch
Coyote is an at-will employer.Company Description
The transportation and logistics industry is responsible for coordinating and moving the goods we buy and consume every day. In this industry, Coyote Logistics, founded in 2006, is a UPS company and leading transportation and logistics service provider that is constantly innovating—a great place to embark on your career. Powered by proprietary technology, smart people, and unrivaled commitment, Coyote is successful because of the company’s “No Excuses” mentality to provide shippers and carriers with the best service in the industry.
Coyote’s culture fuels this mission every day. Our people make our business what it is, which is why Coyote primes its employees for career success with training programs, accessible leadership, and talent development. Make a difference every day. Transform a centuries-old industry. Be a part of something that never quits. Apply to join the Coyote pack!