The Calm Classroom Mindfulness Program is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced individual to help us develop new partnerships with school district leaders. This a wonderful opportunity to combine your personal interest in mindfulness with your professional skills in business development. In this role will focus on engaging with district leaders and decision-makers to support district initiatives around the Calm Classroom mindfulness training for students and staff. They will assume primary responsibility for proactive client acquisition and relationships with strategic districts, and management of key accounts. They will achieve sales objectives by maintaining an existing client base, providing consultation and implementation strategy for new and existing programs, and creating new opportunities for growth with current and potential customers. They will develop and execute effective strategies for key accounts and sustain a record of high sales achievement.
This role will provide an opportunity to make a significant positive difference in the world, collaborate with a group of uplifting team members use your independent business expertise and maintain a work/life balance.
Primary Responsibilities - Sales and new business development
• Responsible for sales growth including market penetration and opportunity development to achieve or exceed quarterly and annual revenue objectives within the Pre K-12th grade education market.
• Identifies, prioritizes attends and participates in national and regional conferences and events to build strategic alliances, promote client/prospect awareness, develop presentations with strategic partners and clients, and enhance the awareness of the Calm Classroom mindfulness programs and services
• Maintain open communications with all levels of the organization.
• Creates and implements strategic sales and marketing plan to support establishing a strong client base and create new opportunities to capture business.
• Provides consultation, presentations, training, and webinars to schools, districts, and agencies to qualify and develop new business.
• Provides follow-up with clients to ensure satisfaction with programs, products and/or services. Assist clients in resolving problems and concerns.
• Provides accurate and timely reports and maintains sales opportunity pipeline and records within Salesforce to accurately forecast sales projections
• Strong personal interest in personally practicing and teaching mindfulness to adults and children
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in education, business, social science, or related field
• Two years’ experience in: Consultative sales (educational sales preferred).
• Experience working in the education field or selling to the Pre K–12th grade educational market
• Demonstrated success as a top performer, meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Strong computer skills in MS Office, database, and internet applications plus proficiency working in Salesforce
• Must be able to attend meetings in our Highland Park, Illinois offices
• 35% National travel to be expected
• Strong customer focus, collaboration and team problem solving skills
• Ability to create and maintain strong business relationships within all levels of an organization
• Adept at managing multiple priorities and strategies in a fast-paced, customer-focused, self-directed environment
• Expert listener, communicator and relationship builder with clients, education leaders, and colleagues
• Demonstrated expertise with group speaking and presentation skills
• Strong decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
If this sounds like you don't hesitate — APPLY TODAY!