Seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, and creative professional for an immediate position as an eLearning Course Developer. The eLearning Developer develops multimedia for learning across a variety of platforms including HTML, Storyline, Rise, Camtasia, Captivate, and Creative Cloud products in a curriculum production environment. Candidate will work with other Instructional Designers and subject matter experts to design cutting edge training solutions supporting classroom and online learning environments.
The eLearning Course Developer will be expected to work within established project processes, collaborate with team members, and meet project deliverables by developing online learning content. Candidate must be experienced, exhibit high creativity, and be able to effectively express ideas and concepts to team members. The candidate will work with team members to create innovative courseware products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Author eLearning content in Articulate Storyline, using course templates and following all development standards for color scheme, graphic design, and functionality.
- Develops additional interaction templates as required.
- Develops strategies for integrating film content into courseware interactions.
- Builds the conceptual design of new interactions.
- Demonstrates understanding of eLearning development principles, and how those may affect the strategy used to build a specific interaction.
- Collaborates with the L&D Team in all phases of the development and review cycle.
- Maintains current knowledge of eLearning industry and technologies.
This position requires a bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Training and Development, or related field, or an equivalent combination of technical certifications/experience.
- 4 + years of eLearning/multi-media development
- Strong attention to details
- Experience with Articulate Storyline and Snag-It, Zoom, etc.
- Graphic design/editing skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Knowledge of LMS systems and creating AICC/SCORM compliant content that functions within an LMS
- Knowledge of Web-based Training (WBT) creation, along with creation of media such as audio, video, custom animations/interactions, and custom graphics
- Google Suite experience
- Experience in advanced course design principles (i.e. page layout, typography, color theory, visual focus, audio and video, print design)
- Visual design-knowledge and experience in how to craft the visual experience that works best with course content
- Adult learning experience design-knowledge and experience in creating user interfaces that facilitates the best adult learning experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to collaborate with peers, design, SMEs and specific business partners by clarifying deliverables and reinforcing outcomes
- Passion for learning and acquiring new skills and learn new technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
Miller Creative (MC), we are corporate storytellers.
We are a team that uses video, instructor/web-based learning and immersive technology, to transform our client’s communication and training solutions. Through storytelling we create interactive solutions that help our customers effectively engage and train employees and market their services.