We are looking to hire a Client Finance Manager for a new client account at fluent360.
The Client Finance Manager will work directly with Account Management and agency partners to determine the financial needs of the assigned client. Reporting to the EVP, Finance and Operations, this individual will manage all aspects of client financial activity including overseeing A/R and client billing, calculating and reporting revenue, conducting audits, and completing ad hoc reporting. This position will be working from our Chicago office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years Accounting or Finance experience
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and accurately follow through on work activities while meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Clear communicator with the ability to interact with senior leaders, team members, clients and vendors
- Advertising agency experience a plus
- Advanced experience in project management billing pacing solutions like Function Fox preferred.
Agency Benefits & Perks
fluent360 offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision insurance, company paid life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, and a generous PTO and sick leave policy. In addition, we have some amazing agency perks including paid gym membership, summer hours, 16 paid holidays, and flexible schedules.
fluent360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. For more information visit