Are you searching for a career that will make a difference in the lives of children? Do you want to be surrounded by sharp, passionate, and vibrant people who push you to be better and help you succeed? Are you looking to join a company with a culture of excellence? If so, The Stepping Stones Group may have the perfect opportunity for you!
The Stepping Stones Group is a leading provider of Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, BCBAs and Special Education Teachers to school districts nationwide.
As a Recruiter you’ll lead the way expanding our business as you identify and build strong relationships with candidates.
In this position you will:
· Source and recruit therapists interested in working in schools and proactively work to place each qualified therapist into positions that meet his or her needs and career aspirations.
· Effectively assess candidate’s qualifications and career aspirations and effectively communicate those details to the Client Management and Clinical team.
· Build strong relationships with candidates, current clinicians, university faculty and industry contacts.
· Develop strong networks in your assigned territory and embrace personal responsibility and accountability.
· Attend local and national conventions, conferences and university recruitment events.
· Communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, and candidates.
· Solid track record of exceeding expectations
· 2+ years in staffing or sales
· Strong communication skills
· Bachelor's degree (preferred)
· Strategic thinking & ability to execute results
· Ability to overcome objections
· Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth
· Knowledge of healthcare staffing or clinical background (preferred)
· Excellent work ethic
· Good attitude and desire to make a difference
· Fearless attitude and confident with outbound prospecting phone calls
Our Recruiters are rewarded with a base salary, uncapped commission plan, medical benefits, PTO, paid holidays, train pass reimbursement, 401K, Summer Fridays and company outings, plus many other perks. No travel is required.Company Description
EMPOWERING SCHOOLS, BUILDING CLINICAL LEADERS
& ADVANCING CHILDREN'S LIVES.
We are your nationally-recognized leader in school-based services, working with special needs children
to pair them with top specialists & schools who can pave the way for lifelong success.