The University Club of Chicago is currently seeking qualified servers to join their food and beverage team. Full-time servers working flexible shifts can earn on average $65,000 annually. Join our team of hospitality professionals and experience our unparalleled company culture and rich benefits that include:
- Earnings for full time servers average $65,000 or more
- Health, dental and life insurance coverage with 90% of the cost born by the club
- Guaranteed 401(k) contribution of 3% after 1st year of employment
- Tuition/scholarship assistance for individual or family members from $7,500 to $10,000 per year for higher education
- PTO program that is available within 3 months of employment
- Paid holidays
- Christmas bonus
Candidates must have previous experience however the most important qualification is a passion for service, the desire to create an exceptional and welcoming experience and the ability to work as a team.
Among Key Job Requirements:
- Previous experience in an upscale casual, fine dining or hotel environment
- Flexibility in scheduling as business warrants
- A personal interest in food with the desire to increase this understanding
- Reasonable knowledge of wine
- The ability to work in a at times a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment that is mutually supportive
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have a genuine passion for the industry
- Exemplary grooming and presentation standards
Interested candidates may apply at our security desk at 76 East Monroe Street (Monroe alley entrance) Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. or by emailing a resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) which includes recent credentials. We do not accept phone calls for job postings.
All Candidates subject to drug and background screening as well as employment verification upon receipt of a job offer.Company Description
THE UNIVERSITY CLUB OF CHICAGO is a prestigious private membership club located just off Michigan Avenue in the Loop, creating one of the best employment and member environments for private city clubs in the country.