Hi-Grade is a service provider who offers you the opportunity to work on various different project jobs and constantly utilizing blueprints. You will always be challenged and engaged as you will not be working on repetitive jobs.
As a member of the production team, you will ensure all Press Brakes are properly prepared and set up to begin and complete all projects in accordance with company/blueprint specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Set-up and operate a Hydraulic Press Brake (Amada Hydraulic Press Brake experience preferred)
- Inspect parts per print
- Set-up tooling
- Use measuring tools to complete tasks (height gage, angle gages, Vernier caliper)
- Form metal product to drawing specification by utilizing a press brake machine
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to complete tasks.
- Will work as a member of a project team or lead projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/responsibility outlined above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill education and/or ability needed.
- 3+ years previous experience setting up and running a Hydraulic Brake Press in a job shop type environment.
- Previous team lead or supervisory experience helpful.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Hi-Grade offers you full benefits with 2 health HMO plans and 3 PPO plans to chose from (BCBS IL)!
2nd shift hours are from 3:30pm - 12:00am and 3rd is 9:30pm - 6:00am starting Monday night.
** Candidates will be asked to come into the company to fill out a Press Brake written test to determine they posses the knowledge needed for the set ups, a face to face interview may be scheduled at this time as well.Company Description
Hi-Grade, a contract manufacturer, specializes in complicated weldments, custom sheet metal fabrications, CNC machining, and assembly. For over 40 years Hi-Grade has been manufacturing highly custom, difficult and complex parts. Hi-Grade is a highly flexible world class demand based company that is committed to its employees, the environment and quality all while maintaining a competitive solution for our customers.