This position can be based from your home office in Colorado, Iowa, Illinois or Kansas!
Do you enjoy new and varied work projects that change each day? Do you like thinking outside of the box and creating problem solving? Do you enjoy helping people and making an impact? If yes, then this position is for you!
The Education Account Coordinator position is responsible for managing the ongoing relationship of CIC’s customers, focusing on customer retention. Education Account Specialists work with post-go live K-12 School District customers to manage expectations, resolve conflicts, lead ongoing status meetings, coordinate and schedule training and programming resources, and assist in sales activities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with school district main point of contact, as well as executive-level management / K-12 district leadership.
- Develop and manage project budgets, deliverables, timelines and requirements for post-go-live services (training and custom development).
- Demonstrate strong decision-making skills and provide recommendations on and implement policy and process improvement opportunities
- Establish meeting agendas in advance of status meetings; coordinate attendees and their contributions/deliverables for each meeting; manage meeting times and topics; at the end of each meeting, document and communicate decisions made, what action items are due and by whom, when the next meeting will occur.
- Educate and encourage full-potential use of the Infinite Campus and Tableau software products in order to maximize customer retention.
- Identify areas of improvement and prescribe solutions to district software issues. This includes making recommendations for purchase of additional premium products and services.
- Assist sales and marketing team in arranging demonstrations, establishing stakeholders and closing sales.
- Degree in Accounting, Secondary Education, or Equivalent Experience
- Proven experience in managing relationships with multiple customers
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong ability to communicate effectively with executive level management / K-12 school district leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time worked
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working with K-12 Education software products
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence / Data Visualization software products
Computer Information Concepts, Inc. is a growing software and professional services firm based in Northern Colorado. CIC has 38+ years of experience servicing and supporting 500+ K-12 Education, City and County government customers from coast to coast. If you enjoy change, like working with the best technology and the brightest people, and want to set your own career growth and advancement path, CIC is the place for you!