Diversified manufacturing company.
Reporting directly to the CEO
· Identify and Drive changes in plant efficiencies
· Develop models and business metrics in coordination with functional leaders to identify key risks and meaningful opportunities for improvement
· Troubleshoot and resolve operational and commercial challenges.
· Introduce improvements in relation to productivity, quality and effective utilization of man-hours
· Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations
· Track-record of driving best practices, improving productivity and profitability throughout operations with leading-edge management practices, innovative use of technology, cost reduction tactics and good investment decisions
· Experience in Lean methodologies are essential.
· Track-record of success in managing, mentoring, coaching and directing team members
· 15 years’ experience in industrial manufacturing and service
· 10+ years as General Manager, Operations or VP level with understanding of sales, manufacturing or continuous improvement for multi-plant business
· P&L responsibility of a $50M+ business or in a division of a larger company
· Financial acumen important
Please send your resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)