Our client is looking for a Certified/Registered Medical Assistant! This is a Temp to Hire position and pays $15.00 - $18.00/hour based on experience!
The ideal candidate would have open availability and be able to reliably commute between the practice’s 4 locations.
- High School diploma or equivalent; graduation from an accredited medical assistant program
- Must be a current Certified Medical Assistant certified through the AAMA OR a current Registered Medical Assistant certified through the AMT
- 1 to 2 years of Medical Assistant experience in a physician office setting preferred
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong computer skills required; GE Centricity and EMR preferred
- Must have updated vaccinations and TB test
- Women’s Health Experience Preferred
- Meets clinics scheduling needs and is able to work at any of the 4 locations (Evergreen Park, Burbank, Oak Lawn and Palos Heights)
- Must have a flexible schedule to accommodate clinics’ scheduling needs (weekends, 1st and 2nd shifts)
- Coordinates activities with the Patient Service Representative to maintain a smooth functioning office.
- Takes and records vital signs and patient histories for the physician
- Provides patient education as needed
- ·Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served
- Assists the physician as directed
Banner is celebrating nearly 5 decades in business. With a firm conviction that only the right match will do, Banner's team of search and staffing experts listen to the employment needs of our applicants and of our client companies in order to match an individual to the best jobs and corporate cultures. Connecting Excellence since 1970.
As a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago, Banner is a full service placement firm providing qualified direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary talent to hundreds of clients in the Chicago metropolitan area and beyond. Offices located in Chicago, Libertyville and Naperville. Banner Personnel is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.