Our client is looking for a Lead Developer- Is that YOU?!
The ideal candidate will have experience in fundraising for nonprofit organizations. In this exciting career opportunity, as a Lead Developer, you will be engaging donors and supporters in meaningful phone conversations about their philanthropic goals and their organization. This company provides the opportunity for longevity and room for growth.
Pay- Base Salary of 40K/ year! Plus opportunity to earn excellent commission!!
Location- Downtown Chicago
Schedule- M-F 8am-5pm (must have flexibility in schedule for East Coast and West Coast clients)
- Making outbound warm and cold calls to nonprofit organizations with a focus in healthcare and higher education
- Set 10 appointments a month for sales team to meet with nonprofit C-level Executives
- Research and identify decision makers at nonprofit organizations
- At least 1 year of experience in nonprofit fundraising
- Superior customer service, excellent written/oral communication skills, and leadership abilities
- Experience in the following software: including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have at least 1 year experience making outbound warm and cold calls
- Previous experience as an appointment setter in a sales environment
Banner is celebrating nearly 5 decades in business. With a firm conviction that only the right match will do, Banner's team of search and staffing experts listen to the employment needs of our applicants and of our client companies in order to match an individual to the best jobs and corporate cultures. Connecting Excellence since 1970.
As a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago, Banner is a full service placement firm providing qualified direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary talent to hundreds of clients in the Chicago metropolitan area and beyond. Offices located in Chicago, Libertyville and Naperville. Banner Personnel is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.