BRONNER, a prominent national public sector management/technology consulting firm is seeking consulting professionals with 1 - 2 years’ experience to market and deliver professional services. Candidates will be based in our Chicago office. The successful candidates will initiate, develop and deliver client engagements and play a significant role in drafting client proposals and other marketing and thought leadership materials.
Experience in and/or passion about the public sector is required. Demonstration of a proven track record within the consulting industry, comparable advanced academic studies, or government experience is a plus.
• Self-directed, highly organized, and results-oriented
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven ability to create persuasive documents using Microsoft Office Suite products
• Creative, strategic problem solving skills
• MBA, MPA, MPP or other relevant advanced degree from an accredited institution
• Ability to travel
Position available immediately. Competitive compensation and benefit package.