Tired of cold calls? We are looking to add to our Inside Sales team to prospect and grow assigned account bases. We are looking for folks that are not afraid to hit the phones and make sales.
We provide an extensive training program to get people up to speed in the crazy world of hazmat compliance, so don't let that scare you off!
Please note that this is a base + commission role. OTR is based on percentage to goal on a month-to-month basis.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding metrics tied to account growth and talk time
- Following up on customer requests for quotes, information and/or forms
- Utilizing "call blocks" to maximize selling time and ensure that the sales process is on track
- Pre-planning for calls and subsequent post-call follow up
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness or customer news and business activity, industry trends, and government regulations tied to our product lines
- Understanding and using effective selling techniques; executing sales/contact strategies in order to meet or exceed quota and activity targets
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent, college degree a plus
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in inside sales/ account management
- Proficiency with PC usage; preferably recent versions of Windows
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to navigate various sales and productivity software platforms, such as Salesforce, MS Office, and other internal systems
An ideal candidate for this position will have a solid track record of tangible sales-oriented accomplishments and/or meeting or exceeding quotas. Other requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Reasoning ability
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Account management skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Assertive personality, high energy level and resilient character
- Excellent verbal/phone communication skills
- A high level of integrity in all business dealings
- Excellent ability to close
We are seeking an Inside Sales - Call Center to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
At Labelmaster, we help businesses take the complexity out of hazmat transportation to make the world a safer place. We develop really cool software that all kinds of businesses need to keep their stuff moving across the globe. We’ve been around for 50 years and our software is in nearly all Fortune 100 manufacturing, healthcare, automotive, transportation and other businesses that need to move hazmat (or Dangerous Goods).