Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.