We are seeking a LPN/Medical Assistant to become a part of our pediatric team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Room patients, perform vitals, immunizations
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Draw blood for lead, hemoglobin, etc, perform hearing screens, vision screens
- Paid orientation
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have dependable transportation
Full time and part time positions available. Fast Paced, family friendly, two locations (Kenwood and Hyde Park).