New Life Staffing has an awesome opportunity for a Quality Technician to work for an international supplier of high quality titanium products in a wide range of forms including wire, fine wire, precision shapes, coil, strip, and bar. To be considered for this role you will need to preform the follow duties.
- Read work instructions from work order or traveler. Able to identify a quality product applied and produced at the assigned manufacturing process.
- Consult with Foreman or previous shift operators to determine status of in process work, machine conditions and other work to be completed.
- Ensure that in-process critical dimension inspections are completed.
- Inspections must be done in a thorough manner and in accordance with the guidelines set for each part.
- Ensure that inspection equipment and gauges at each work station are correct and properly calibrated.
- Create inspection reports and analyze in-process inspection data for the purposes of continual improvement
Set up manufacturing and inspecting equipment, in reasonable time, using documented procedures, to produce quality product.
Shift: This position is for our midnight shift 12 am - 8 am