Whitehawk Worldwide Benefits
Whitehawk Worldwide knows the importance of taking care of its employees and their families. With this in mind,Whitehawk Worldwide has put together an outstanding benefits package that is offered to our employees.
Long-Term Contracts Available
Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises. There are several different levels and we have positions for:
- Level II Unarmed Guards
- Level III Armed Guards
- Level IV Personal Protection Officer (armed)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
- Drive and guard armored vehicle to transport money and valuables to prevent theft and ensure safe delivery
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace, or boiler
- Public Safety and Security -- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Law and Government -- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Clerical -- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Weapons knowledge – For armed positions you must have experience with firearms and knowledge of firearms safety
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.